Transform public spaces with new media art
Tallstoreez has earned a strong reputation nationally as progressive contemporary new media art practitioners, who embrace and critically explore interactive, screen-based and digital projection art within the public sphere. Their work shows their keen ability to stretch the common understanding and implementation of public art.
- Love Referendum – interactive alternative reality game for public realm, in development, supported by Arts SA Public Art, and Adelaide Fringe
- Adelaide Bites – 10 experimental short films for public screens, by SA youth sharing stories about Adelaide, part of Love Referendum, supported by Adelaide City Council
- Second to None – a master-class / large-scale video projections for Kurruru Indigenous Youth Theatre’s Indigenous performance for the 2007-08 Pt. Adelaide Festival.
- dreamcatcher – Adelaide Fringe 06 work sculptures, projections and postcard competition, funded by Zero Waste SA and Adelaide Fringe].
- Human Pastures – Adelaide City Council / ANAT]
- Love Alert – a contributory x-media public art experience funded through Arts SA Public Art and the Adelaide City Council
- s.cam – an interactive public video projection / performance on surveillance & body image, commissioned for the Adelaide City Council Public Art Program
- Dark Heart – City of Light: 3 interactive video-installations on fear & art, in collaboration with PVI collective for their TTS Australia project, Perth, and mentor Craig Walsh, Brisbane; financially supported through Arts SA’s Established Artists Fund ,2005
- meltdown – the rise & fall of empire: video projection, SALA 2004
- A cheap holiday in other people’s misery: interactive installation, SALA 2003
If you are interested in exhibiting our art and video installations, please email us and we can arrange to send you our showreel.